Weed Buffalo Chicken TendersDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Measuring cups and spoons
- parchment paper
- cookie sheet
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- In a bowl combine cayenne, garlic powder, salt, and flour. Coat the chicken tenders, and shake off the excess flour. Refrigerate the chicken for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add cannabutter and hot sauce to a bowl and mix. Dip each chicken tender in the mixture and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, flip the chicken and cook for an additional 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked inside, and golden brown on the outside.
- Enjoy with Ranch Dressing for delicious dipping! It also helps cool your tastebuds down a little if you find the dipping sauce too spicy. Enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
These Weed Buffalo Chicken Tenders are juicy with a spicy little kick!
They’re so easy to make, and I bet you this will be your new go-to recipe for sports games, week-night 420 meals, or a great get-together with buds.
In my opinion, every good wing needs a good dip -so I’ve got you covered there too.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
You’ll need fresh chicken breast and the following ingredients:
- cannabutter (recipe below)
- hot sauce
- cayenne pepper
- garlic powder
Sometimes the best ingredients are the simplest. Dipping your fresh chicken into a homemade batter makes it taste and feel incredible.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Besides having a small shopping list, you’ll love this recipe because of the fresh chicken and perfectly-crisp batter.
Cannabutter is the perfect addition to frying your tenders so that crunch up beautifully.
And the dipping sauce is the perfect spice to make your mouth water.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.