Strawberry and Weed Easy PieDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- 2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup cold cannabis butter, cut into cubes
- 6 oz strawberry jello
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 20 oz sprite (2 ½ cups)
- 32 oz strawberries, washed and tops removed
- Whipped topping
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and butter together until crumbly.
- Press into an 18 x 12-inch sheet pan and prick all over with a fork.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Add jello, sugar, cornstarch, salt and Sprite to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and whisk until stir thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Slice strawberries.
- Arrange over crust.
- Pour filling over strawberries. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Garnish with whipped topping.
- Scroll Down For More Information
This Strawberry and Weed Easy Pie is exactly what it says: EASY!
Make cannabis edibles the easy way with our tasty and effortless recipe made with fresh strawberries.
How To Make Easy Weed Pie
The ingredients and instructions are super easy, here’s how to put it all together:
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and cannabis butter together until crumbly.
- Press into an 18 x 12 -inch sheet pan and prick all over with a fork. Bake.
- Add jello, sugar, cornstarch, salt and Sprite to a saucepan and bring to a boil and whisk until thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool. Slice strawberries. Arrange over crust. Pour filling over strawberries.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with whipped topping.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.