Pesto & Pot Veggie SkewersDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 16 Wooden Skewers soaked for at least 10 minutes prior to assembly
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Grill or BBQ
3 tbsp cannabis infused oil save for later and brush on top cooked skewers
- 2 med zuchinni sliced
- 2 med squash sliced
- 2 ears sweet corn cut into thin rounds
- 3 cups button mushrooms
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper - each
- 1/2 cup basil pesto or pesto sauce store bought is okay
- If you have not already, soak your wooden skewers in water so they don't catch fire on the grill.
- With your vegetables prepped and ready, arrange them on the skewers.Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from the grill and brush with cannabis oil and drizzle pesto over top just before serving. Enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Savour summer’s fresh vegetables with these savoury Pesto and Pot Veggie Skewers!
Made with fresh zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, and yummy store-bought pesto, with a nice drizzle of cannabis oil – you’re going to love grilling today.
It’s time to get high.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Pesto and Pot Veggie Skewers?
You’ll need a vast amount of veggies but don’t worry – its just a quick trip to the grocery store to get:
- button mushrooms
- grape tomatoes
- sweet corn
- feta cheese (optional)
- cannabis oil
Of course, you can adapt this recipe to your likes or dislikes. Another great addition to these skewers is red onion or bocconcini pearls. Yum!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe:
- it’s a quick but satisfying meal that includes tons of bright and beautiful vegetables
- you can purchase pesto at the store and enjoy the benefits all week long
- soaking the skewers in water first, will ensure a nice even cook and also no fires!
- flavourful, gorgeous and the best way to enjoy a wonderful summer evening
Pesto and Pot Veggie Skewers – Recipe Notes
There’s nothing tastier than a grilled skewer, brushed in cannabis oil and paired with a nice glass of vino. Am I right?
This recipe won’t take long at all, and I find there’s a lot of comfort in prepping and chopping veg for a hearty but healthy meal for me and my 420 buds.
If you’re a meat-eater, feel free to add on delicious chunked chicken, salmon or steak. My favourite would be marinated steak – but you can experiment and try marinated tofu which is tasty and adds that punch of protein your body might be craving.
Stay close by the grill for this recipe – you want to be able to turn the skewers and control the temperature. Some grills heat up quicker than others, and you don’t want your veggies to burn.
Then, once your skewers are ready you can brush on as much cannabis oil and pesto as you please.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’