Oreo Weed BrowniesDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
19-ounce package of fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
1/2 cup weed butter – softened
- 2 eggs
- 7 Oreo cookies, coarsely crumbled
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2–4 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease bottom only of 13×9 inch pan with shortening.
- Stir brownie mix, water, cannabutter, and eggs in large bowl until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle crumbled cookies over batter.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- Stir together powdered sugar and milk smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over brownies
- Store covered at room temperature.
- Scroll Down For More Information
You may have made weed brownies before, but have you made Oreo Weed Brownies before?
Perfect fudgy brownies with proper chunks of Oreo cookies and a healthy dose of weed make these highly addictive.
What Ingredients Will I Need?
Just like the recipe says, you’ll be using yummy Oreo cookies. But there are a few more ingredients to make these fudgy brownies complete;
- Store-bought package of fudge brownie mix – to make life easy and tasty for you!
- Cannabis butter – the way to infuse your brownies.
- Eggs- bind and hold everything together.
- Oreo cookies – they make the brownies perfection.
- Powdered sugar – for a little extra sweetness.
- Milk (and what goes better with Oreos than milk?)
What Else Do I Need To Know About Oreo Weed Brownies?
If you don’t have cannabis butter, now’s the time! Prepare a large batch all at once and freeze it so you have lots to use whenever you want.
You can ground up the Oreos as small or as big as you like depending on your preferences.
Adding whipped cream and crushed Oreos on top is highly encouraged!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.