Marmalade Oatmeal Pot CookiesDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- cookie sheet
- Hand or stand mixer
- mixing bowls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- parchment paper
- oven mitts
2/3 cup ghee (melted cannabis butter)
1/3 cup cannabis infused coconut oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp potato starch
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat together the ghee, cannabis-coconut oil and raw sugar until well blended. Add the vanilla and orange marmalade to the mixture and continue to beat until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flours. Add the oats, coconut, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix on medium low speed until well blended.
- Roll dough into golf size balls and press down. Bake for about 11-13 minutes. Let cool completely on the cookie sheet on a cooling rack before storing.
- Scroll Down For More Information