Cowboy Cannabis CasseroleDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Large casserole dish
- Large skillet
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup corn
- 2/3 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
4 tbsp cannabis butter
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup bacon or bacon bits
- 32 oz tater tots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 9x13 pan layer the beef, then the cheese and finally line up the tater tots before baking for 45 minutes. uncovered. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake another 5 minutes.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Casserole dishes are an easy go-to option for any 420 potluck or busy weeknight, but Cowboy Cannabis Casserole is a show stopper.
This recipe calls for condensed cream of mushroom soup, cannabutter and a handful of other easy ingredients to make it taste so darn great!
You can also substitute with cream of mushroom soup or whatever condensed soup you have in the pantry
What Else Do I Need For Cowboy Cannabis Casserole?
- ground beef
- cream of mushroom soup
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- onion powder
- tater tots
Can I Add Anything In?
Yes! This is a customizable dish that makes sure everyone loves it.
- Veggies: You can add frozen veggies (carrots, peas, broccoli) and layer them on top of the beef but below the cheese. Make sure to add 10 minutes of cooking time to allow the frozen vegetables to cook through.
- Meats: The casserole works with just about any type of ground meat. Try using ground turkey, chicken, Italian pork sausage or even crumbled extra firm tofu.
- Taco Seasoning: Flavor the ground beef with a teaspoon of chilli powder or a packet of Taco Seasoning.
How To Serve & Store
- Serve: Serve immediately so you can enjoy the gooey crispyness!
- Store: Make sure to store leftovers in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Freeze: Once your casserole has completely cooled, wrap it tightly in foil or place in a freezer-safe storage container and keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Cowboy Cannabis Casserole Recipe
Make this hearty, freezable, delicious, gooey and crispy dinner with weed! I like to cook it off, and portion it out into freezer-safe containers. That way, anytime I feel a craving coming on I can whip one out, heat it up and enjoy!
It also helps to portion it off into larger containers so that when guests come over who are 420 friendly, you’ve got something ready to rock when you have a good time, and a good meal.
When you’re a Cannabis Chef – it’s all about preparation. Make sure you have everything you need on hand at all times, so you never have to think or worry about what you might be missing.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.