Cannabis Winter SoupDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Soup pot
- Measuring cups and spoons
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- hand mixer
- 1 tbsp regular butter
2 tbsp cannabis butter
- 1 zuchinni
- 2 potatoes
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup milk or heavy cream
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 dash salt & pepper each
- First, melt the butter and set aside. Next, boil the potatoes and the zucchini. Once boiled, mix with a blender or electric whisk until it’s creamy and smooth. Then, add chicken stock to the zucchini and potatoes, as well as the milk or cream and melted butter – mix well. Lastly, once the resulting mixture has a thick, smooth texture, add in two spoonfuls of oil, salt and pepper.
- Scroll Down For More Information
At this time of year when it gets extra chilly outside, a nice bowl of hot Cannabis Winter Soup is the ticket!
It’s perfect for those horrible cold days when you’ve got the chills, and it’s something comforting that ends in a wonderful result! This cannabis soup is deliciously prepared with vegetables and a special little hint of cannabis.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- regular butter
- 1 zucchini
- 2 potatoes
- 3 cups of chicken stock
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
There are so many reasons why you’ll love this Cannabis Soup Recipe!
For starters, it’s a great starter. Whether you are a budding beginner or a seasoned pro in the cannabis kitchen anyone can make this soup, and it’s a wonderful way to start your lunch, dinner or meal.
Fresh vegetables – why not incorporate weed and veggies together so you get all of the health benefits of both?
Easy peasy – this is a super easy recipe and you can jazz it up with more veggies or anything else you love.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.