Cannabis Scalloped PotatoesDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- Rectangular Oven Dish
- parchment paper
- tin foil
- sharp knife and cutting board
- cheese grater
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 med poblano chilli pepper halved and seeded
2 tbsp cannabis butter
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tsp thyme freshly chopped
- 2 lbs Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- sour cream for topping if desired
- Preheat oven. Put the chili pepper cut-side down on a baking sheet and broil until the skin is browned, (for about 5 minutes). Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let cool (for about 5 minutes).
- Peel the skin off the chili under cold running water, then chop into small pieces.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Lightly butter the baking dish. Heat 2 tablespoons of cannanis butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.Add the onion, garlic and thyme and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is soft (for about 5 minutes).
- Add the potatoes, chicken broth, cannabis concentrate, salt, and pepper (to taste) and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring gently, until the potatoes are tender, (for about 10 to 12 minutes).
- Pour half of the potato-broth mixture in the prepared baking dish in an even layer. Sprinkle with half of the roasted chili pepper and parmesan. Repeat with the remaining potato-broth mixture, chili pepper and parmesan.Bake until bubbly and slightly golden (for about 35-minutes)
- Let cool for 10 minutes or so, and add a dollop of sour cream on top!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Scalloped Information
Cannabis Scalloped Potatoes are a delicious addition to any meal and serve as a perfect fall comfort food.
Easy to make and great for a healthy and satisfying meal infused with cannabis. Try it this weekend or if you have all of the recipe ingredients, try it right now!
What Ingredients Do I Need?
One of the main ingredients is Cannabis Butter – and if you haven’t made it before, here’s how below.
I always suggest making huge batches of cannabis butter and then freezing them into butter molds or ice cube trays, covered. They can last upwards of 2-3 months, and all you need to do is pop a few out for any recipe and you don’t have to make weed butter every single time.
What Other Ingredients Do I Need For Cannabis Scalloped Potatoes?
- parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- chicken broth
- poblano chilli pepper
- sour cream
Why You’ll Love Cannabis Scalloped Potatoes
While Europe argues about where they originated (France Vs England) you’ll love these potatoes!
Thinly Sliced – the thinner you slice them, the creamier they are, and the more evenly they’ll cook.
Creamy Sauce – with Parm cheese, thyme, onions, chicken broth and seasoning – the creamy sauce is perfectly addictive
Cannabis Butter – the creamy cannabis infusion not only makes the dish, but will make you high
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.