Cannabis Corn DogsDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- Large Pot or Dutch Oven
- 12 skewers
- paper towel
- large mixing bowl
- tall drinking glass for dipping the dogs
1 3/4 cups cannabis milk
- 1 1/2 cups yellow corn meal
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pour 2-3” of oil in a large pot or dutch oven and heat to 350˚F over medium heat.
- Whisk together dry ingredients (corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt). Whisk together wet ingredients (cannabis milk, egg, 1 Tbsp oil and honey). Combine wet and dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Pour batter into a drinking glass almost to the top and dip hot dogs. Put corndog straight down into batter and give it a little twirl to fully coat the hot dogs then swirl as you lift up. Let excess drip off.
- Hold corn dog at an angle in the hot oil for 5-7 seconds to let it seal then drop into oil (this keeps them from sticking to the bottom of the pot).
- Fry 3 minutes or until golden brown. Fry up to 2-3 at a time (so you don’t drop the temperature), turning them as needed to brown evenly. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Corn Dogs Information
Are you ready to fall in love with out Homemade Cannabis Corn Dogs?
Have you ever made your own pogos or corn dogs before?
Corn dogs are essentially cornbread batter + hot dogs.
Today’s recipe is fried to perfection with a crisp exterior, and a soft cornbread inside that keeps the sausage juicy and tasty.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.