Cannabis Butter BoardsDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Cutting board, wood serving tray, or charcuterie board
- sharp knife
- Measuring cups and spoons
4 oz salted cannabis butter "softened NOT melted"
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup fig jam
- 4 figs sliced
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, thyme, oregano, or basil as a garnish
- 1 loaf crusty bread for dipping
- Spread the softened cannabis butter on half of the board and goat cheese on the other half.
- Layer on dollops of fig jam, figs, prosciutto, arugula, and walnuts.
- Season with red pepper flakes, flaky salt, and black pepper. Drizzle balsamic glaze on top.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve with toasted crusty bread or crackers.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Butter Boards Information
Butter boards are the latest trend on Tik Tok, and we’ve taken it upon ourselves to elevate it by making Cannabis Butter Boards.
Not only are they appealing to the eye, but they are also creative works of art to be tasted often!
Very instragrammable and a great way to consume weed butter.
What Is A Butter Board?
A butter board is a board or plank of wood, or cutting board smeared with softened cannabis butter and topped with savoury and sweet treats.
Think charcuterie but elevated. ‘Highly’ elevated, that is!
The viral butter board is a fun way to serve butter and bread.
This butter and goat cheese recipe is topped with figs, prosciutto, arugula, walnuts, balsamic glaze, and fresh herbs.
It’s a 15-minute appetizer at your next 420 dinner party to impress everyone’s taste buds.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
This butter and goat cheese board is packed with flavours and textures.
With goat cheese and the sweetness of the figs mixed with salty prosciutto – it’s so mouth watering!
Sprinkle arugula on top, and bring in acidity from the balsamic glaze. It really is a work of art for your taste buds.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.