Apple Cannabis NachosDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- mixing bowl
- platter or large plate
- apple corer
- 3-4 apples - Granny smith or Fuji peeled, cored, sliced
4 tbsp cannabutter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 handful semi-sweet chocolate chops more if you like
- Melt cannabutter in the microwave in a heat-safe bowl until just melted but not boiling or bubbling. Remove and add in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Meanwhile, prepare the apples and then place them on a large plate.
- drizzle butter mixture over top and add chocolate chips by sprinking everywhere.
- Melt peanut butter in the micrwave using the same bowl, in 20 second increments until warm and gooey. Pour over top of everything & eat immediately!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Apple Cannabis Nachos recipe includes creamy peanut butter and melted chocolate drizzle with a yummy combo of cannabutter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Fruit, protein and chocolate make this a great healthy snack at any time!
Bonus: it’s a Vegan, gluten-free, 5-minute dessert.
How Do I Make The Apple Nachos?
You’ll want to choose a nice tart apple like Granny Smith – but it’s not a requirement. You can choose any apple you like.
Slice it into rings or thin little wedges after you’ve cored the apples.
Then? You need to make the delicious drizzle. You’ll need:
- a dash of cinnamon
- a dash of brown sugar
Melt the cannabis butter in the microwave for a few seconds so it’s soft and melted but not scalding hot. Use about 1 tbsp brown sugar, 2 tsp cinnamon and mix it up! While it’s hot, drizzle all over the apples on the plate.
What Other Ingredients Will I Need?
- chocolate chips
- smooth peanut butter (or any nut butter you love)
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.