Weed Potato Salad (No Mayo)Difficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 large pot to boil potatoes
- 1 mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- 3 lbs red potatoes
- 5 tbsp white wine vinegar
1/2 cup cannabis oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt & pepper each
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water by about 2 inches. Bring to a boil over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of kosher salt, and cook the potatoes until tender, about 15-20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain well.
- As soon as the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them in half and place them in a large mixing bowl. While the potatoes are still hot, sprinkle them with 3 tablespoons of the vinegar and let cool to absorb the vinegar.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cannabis oil, remaining 2 tablespoons of vinegar, Dijon mustard, kosher salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the potato mixture and gently toss. Add the sliced onion and minced herbs and toss again. Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled. Keeps in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Weed Potato Salad Information
Easy to make, and lighter to eat – this healthy No Mayo Weed Potato Salad with fresh herbs and cannabis oil is the perfect side dish for any meal.
This potato salad feels like regular potato salad’s sexier, more sophisticated sister.
It’s loaded with freshness, Dijon mustard flavoured oil, and it gets more and more flavourful every day in the fridge.
Why You’ll Love This Easy Potato Salad Recipe
Make life in the kitchen easier on yourself! Here are some more reasons why you’ll love this potato salad recipe:
- Once cooked, slice the potatoes in half and while still warm, drizzle with white wine vinegar, so the potatoes absorb the vinegar tang. Let the potatoes cool for 15-20 minutes and absorb the vinegar. This makes it ZING!
- Whisk the cannabis oil with the remaining vinegar, and a touch of Dijon mustard, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Drizzle over the potatoes, then add the onion and freshly chopped herbs and toss to mix.
Did you know? Onion always adds a much-needed snappy bite to potato salad.
This is also a classic second-day potato salad that stays good to eat for a lot longer.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.