Spinach Ricotta Weed WrapsDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- baking sheet
- mixing bowl
- parchment paper
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 pkg crescent rolls
2 tbsp cannabis oil
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 6 oz package of baby spinach
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozarella
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 dash salt & pepper each
- 2-3 tbsp cannabutter optional - to drizzle overtop
- Preheat oven to 350°F.On a baking sheet (sprayed with oil or lined with parchment paper), roll out crescent dough flat and press edges together to make a sheet.
- In a medium-sized cast iron skillet or saute pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add chopped bell pepper and saute for 3-4 minutes until slightly tender.
- Add spinach a cup or so at a time, cooking down in stages Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Mix in ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, seasoning and salt and pepper. Let cool for a couple minutes, as to not melt dough in next step.
- Pour spinach mixture over crescent dough in an even layer, leaving room around the edges of the dough. Braid the crescent dough around the spinach mixture
- Bake at 350°F. for 25-30 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- Scroll Down For More Information
This Spinach Ricotta Weed Wrap makes a great meatless dinner!
It’s also a perfect little vegetarian appetizer that your 420-friendly buds are going to love. It taste just like a calzone wrapped with crescent dough, and it’s a sure way to fill you up with leafy greens, veggies and flavour.
Pro tip: you can save a mixing bowl for the next step and dump the ricotta cheese and herbs into the skillet with the vegetables!
Italian seasoning works great; other options include but aren’t limited to basil, oregano, or dill.
After unrolling the crescent dough, press the creases a little to make it more of a sheet of dough. Then you can spoon the spinach mixture and spread it on top.
Don’t forget to leave a little room around the edges!
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- crescent rolls
- cannabis oil (recipe below)
- bell pepper
- fresh baby spinach
- ricotta cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
Other Options for this Crescent Wrap Recipe:
- Make an appetizer crescent ring!
- To make it even more like a calzone, use pizza dough instead of crescent dough!
- Make croissant-shaped appetizers and use two containers of store-bought crescent rolls
- Drizzle cannabutter overtop a few minutes before they’re finished for an extra kick of weed
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.