Spaghetti and Cannabis BologneseDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- 2 Large saucepan
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cutting board & sharp knife
- strainer for pasta
1 1/2 tbsp cannabis oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup red wine dry
- 2 beef bouillion cubes
- 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 13 oz package spaghetti
- Heat cannabis oil in a large pot or deep skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and garlic, cook for 3 minutes or until light golden and softened.
- Turn heat up to high and add beef. Cook, breaking it up as your go, until browned.
- Add red wine. Bring to simmer and cook for 1 minute, scraping the bottom of the pot, until the alcohol smell is gone.
- Add remaining ingredients except salt and pepper. Stir, bring to a simmer then turn down to medium so it bubbles gently. Cook for 20 – 30 minutes (no lid), adding water if the sauce gets too thick for your taste. Stir occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, strain and either mix in together with sauce, OR scoop pasta on plate, and add as much or as little bolognese sauce as you like.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Everyone needs a great everyday Spaghetti and Cannabis Bolognese recipe, and this is ours.
The Bolognese Sauce is rich, and thick and has a beautiful depth of flavour. It’s perfect for a quick midweek meal especially when you want a hit of weed, but even better if you can simmer it for a couple of hours!
How Do I Infuse Spaghetti With Weed?
Easy! With cannabis oil.
Making cannabis oil, especially if you haven’t done it before, requires a little time and patience but once you’ve got the hang of it, you’ll have thousands of recipes to choose from where an infusion is the perfect choice.
What Other Ingredients Do I Need?
There are 4 little things in this recipe that might be a bit different to the Bolognese recipes you’ve seen around, and of course we’re adding in weed – so that’s pretty unique too!
1. Worcestershire sauce: it just adds that little extra something-something.
2. Beef bouillon cubes: for extra depth of flavour in the sauce. Yum yum!
3. Sugar, if needed: just a little bit goes a long way to transform the sauce if you happen not to be using high-quality, sweet Italian canned tomatoes.
4. Cannabis oil: when you saute your garlic and onion, this is cannabis oil’s time to shine!
How to Make Bolognese Sauce
The making part is straightforward and quite quick too:
- Saute garlic and onion in cannabis oil– for about 3 minutes;
- Brown the beef – about 2 minutes;
- Add everything else, give it a good stir then simmer for 20 minutes minimum.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.