Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Weed OilDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- mixing bowls
- measuring spoons and cups
- sharp knife
- 1 lb fresh brussel sprouts
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
3 tbsp cannabis oil
- 1 pinch salt & pepper each
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 CLine a cookie/baking sheet with parchment paperIn a large bowl, put all of the washed Brussel Sprouts and drizzle with Cannabis Oil, salt & pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix up the Balsamic and honey until blendedPour the Balsamic -honey blend over top of the Brussel Sprouts, and mix thouroughly until evenly coated.Place sprouts on lined baking sheet, spreading them out evenly.
- Put them into the oven, setting a timer for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, use a spatula or wooden spoon and gently rotate and mix the sprouts.Place them back into the oven for another 15-20, and once you see the edges browning, insert a fork into the biggest one, make sure it's fully cooked and soft, and the outside is nice and brown or crisped.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Autumn is the perfect time to experiment with a new recipe like Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Weed Oil.
Root vegetables are such a great and healthy addition to your diet – and require hardly any work or prep.
Benefits of Brussel Sprouts
Bet you didn’t know that each sprout packs a ton of health and wellness benefits, did you?
- Anti-oxidants – and a lot of them.
- Beta-carotene – just like carrots, great for your eyes and eyesight improvement over time!
- Lutein – a great anti-inflammatory, beneficial in eye-health and wellness
- Sulforaphane – a phytochemical which are said to help fight off cancer
What Ingredients Will I Need?
It’s so simple and that’s the beauty of this weed-edible recipe.
Here’s a list of what you’ll need:
- Brussel Sprouts (not frozen)
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Raw honey – local to your home is best
- Cannabis Oil – for drizzling
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.