Chocolate Peanut Butter Weed PopcornDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- air popper
- cookie sheet or 10 x 15 inch baking pan
- parchment paper
- 2-3 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup peanut
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Line a 10x15 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place popcorn and peanuts into a large, metal bowl, and set aside. Stir together the sugar, corn syrup, cocoa powder, and cannabutter in a saucepan over medium-high heat until it comes to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes. Stir in the vanilla, then pour over the popcorn. Stir until the popcorn is well coated. Spread the popcorn into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, stirring several times.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool to room temperature. Break into small clumps, and store in an airtight container.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Peanut Butter Popcorn Information
Pop it, drizzle it, and let it melt in your mouth. Today we are making Chocolate Peanut Butter Weed Popcorn.
Popcorn isn’t exclusive to movies and date nights, so why not indulge a little and invite a loved one over or have a little TLC night for yourself with this unbelievable treat?
It’s time to get high.
How Easy Is It To Make This Edible Recipe?
It’s super easy! If you want to extend your experience, you can indulge and invest in an air popper, but microwave popcorn would work just as well!
The only other consideration is cannabutter – and if you don’t have that on hand, then you’ll need to make a healthy batch asap!
Beside, what’s popcorn without butter?
What Else Do I Need?
You’ll need to make sure you have:
- popcorn or an air popper
- corn syrup
- cocoa powder
- peanuts (optional)
- vanilla extract
You’ll need to have the oven ready and a cookie sheet with parchment paper so you get that gorgeous crunch.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Weed Popcorn; The Recipe
If you love shredded coconut, pecans, sprinkles, or M&M’s you can add them in as well to make an even yummier version of this recipe!
But if you’re just starting out in the cannabis kitchen, stick to the simple, easy recipes like this one, and remember to dose low and slow whne beginning.
You can always increase your intake when you know what your tolerance level is.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.