Cannabis Trail MixDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- dried cranberries
- sunflower seeds
- dark chocolate chunks (small/bite sized)
- yogurt covered cashews
- pumpkin seeds
- dried apricots
Grab your white granulated sugar and have it ready
- Add a 1/2 cup of cannabis tincture and mix it well
- Line a tray with parchment paper, and spread the sugar evenly on top in a nice thin layer giving it room to ‘dry’ and infuse properly
- Let it sit overnight
- Using the bottom of a glass or the top part of a spoon or wooden spoon, crush up the sugar to remove the bumps and lumps. You can use a food processor too
- Store your infusion in a dry and cool place for months!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Chef Tips & Tricks
Before getting started, you want to ensure you have everything you need, including patience! They say love is always the secret ingredient, but when you’re making edibles, it’s 100% patience.
You’re going to want to make sure:
- That you have cannabis tincture – it’s essential to this recipe.
- That you use an alcohol-based tincture here, or it won’t work
- Sugar – white granulated is the best option, but you could try brown sugar, coconut sugar, or monk fruit sweetener.
I would not recommend using powdered sugars or Splenda – it just won’t work.
So you’re going on a hike, walk or road trip, and you want something easy and yummy? Why not make Cannabis Trail Mix?
Made with a combination of delicious nuts and dried fruits with cannabis – you’re going to love this perfect combination. It’s time to get high.