Cannabis Nacho DipDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
1/4 cup cannabutter
- 2 tbsp flour
1 cup cannabis milk
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperjack cheese grated
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Melt the CannaButter in a saucepan on low heat.
- Add the CannaMilk to the flour mixture, mix well. Add the cheddar cheese, pepper jack and salt to the mixture.
- Keep stirring on low heat until all of the cheese has melted. Transfer cheese sauce to a serving bowl. Serve with chips, pretzel chips etc.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Nacho Dip Information
Cannabis Nacho Dip is a great recipe to add to your cannabis chef cookbook.
Loaded with cheese and cannabis milk, it’s perfect to dip tortillas in, or layer onto a loaded nacho platter.
To make weed nacho cheese, you’re going to need to use cannabis milk. If you’ve never made it before it’s not hard at all, and if you have here’s a great little refresher:
What Tools Do I Need?
This recipe also requires some tools that just about everyone would have at home:
- Large pot
- Nacho or round pizza platter (to make nachos immediately!)
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.