Cannabis Hot Cocoa BombsDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- double boiler
- hot cocoa bomb molds
- Cocoa Mix
- 8 tbsp unsweetened cocoa mix
- 8 tbsp white granulated sugar
- To Make 8 Hot Cocoa Bombs
1 tsp ground decarbed cannabis
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cannabis cocoa mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- 2 tbsp white chocolate to drizzle if you like
- Prepare the cannabis hot cocoa mix first. In a small bowl, add the cannabis powder, cocoa powder, sugar, ground cinnamon, and ground chipotle if using. Whisk well until all ingredients are well incorporated. Store in an airtight jar until ready for use.
- Set up your workstation so everything is ready to go when you start the process. Next, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set up your molds.
- Fill the bottom portion of the double boiler with one cup of water. Add the top pan and place on the stove, and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Once simmering, add the chocolate chips or wafers. Steam from the bottom pan will heat the chocolate in the top pan, allowing the chocolate to melt slowly.
- Stir for 5 minutes. If you’re infusing the chocolate, add your infusion method of choice now. Once everything is melted and combined, turn off the heat, remove the double boiler’s top portion, and set it aside.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into the molds, making a thin coat along the wall of the entire sphere.
- Place the molds in the freezer until the chocolate is set.
- Fill one half with two tablespoons of hot cocoa mix.
- Top the same half with one tablespoon of mini marshmallows.
- Bring the empty halves together with a full half carefully to seal, smoothing chocolate as necessary.
- Garnish with any additional chocolate and toppings.
- Place one cocoa bomb in your favorite mug and top it with warm milk to release the powder, stir and enjoy.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Why Will I Love This Recipe?
It’s the perfect chocolate treat to warm you up on those cold winter days!
Experience a delightful explosion of cocoa when topped with hot milk. Just four simple ingredients are needed.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
You won’t need a lot to make this recipe delicious for you and your 420-friendly friends. Grab it to-go, or enjoy a cozy night in with hot chocolate and cannabis.
There’s nothing more perfect than that!
You’ll need to have:
- Decarbed cannabis flower: This ingredient will infuse the recipe.
- Chocolate chips – we are going to use this on the outside of the cocoa bombs.
- Marshmallows: You can use classic or mini-sized marshmallows.
- Sugar: White granulated sugar for this recipe only.
- Cocoa powder: The main ingredient in this hot cocoa recipe! Use unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Nutmeg, vanilla, & cinnamon – oh my!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.