Cannabis Bruschetta RecipeDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- cutting board
- sharp knife
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup tomatoes fresh, diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/8 cup fresh basil chopped finely
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp cannabis oil
- 1 green pepper minced
- 8 tsp fresh parm cheese grated - and use as much as you like
- 1.2 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- Lightly brush one side of bread with olive oil and toast in a preheated cast iron pan or grill pan or outdoor grill fire.
- Brush exposed side of bread with remaining oil. Turn bread after a minute or so and lightly toast second side.
- Remove from pan and set aside to cool.In a small bowl combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar, cannabis oil and stir to mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.Divide the tomato mixture between the toasts and sprinkle with Parmesan, if using. Serve immediately.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Bruschetta Information
This classic Cannabis Bruschetta Recipe infused flavours of tomato, basil, garlic and cannabis oil for a crispy, satisfying snack or elgant meal starter!
This cannabis appetizer is quick and easy to make if you have cannabis oil, and if you have an outdoor grill – use that to get a gorgeous smokey taste that’s unreal!
Why You’ll Love This Bruschetta Recipe
You’re going to love this recipe for crisp and flavourful bruschetta bread because you’ll be using nothing but fresh ingredients like:
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- green bell peppers
- parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese
Where Is Bruschetta From?
The recipe for and creation of Bruschetta originated in Italy around the 15th century.
But whats even more interesting is that this Italian dish can be traced back to Ancient Rome, when olive growers would bring their olives to a local olive press and and put some on fresh bread to enjoy and sample!
It’s roots are ancient, but today we’re bringing into the modern world by using cannabis oil.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.