Broccoli Bud and Potato CasseroleDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- large rectangular casserole dish
- Measuring cups and spoons
- cutting board
- sharp knife
- 2 lbs Yukon gold potatoes cut into cubes
2 tbsp cannabis oil or olive oil
1/3 cup cannabutter
- 3 1/2 cups fresh broccoli chopped into small florets
- 1 red bell pepper chopped finely - * optional
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In a casserole dish (I used a 9x13), add chopped potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat with spoon or hands.
- Add in broccoli and chopped bell pepper, and sprinkle with thyme. Top with slices of cannabis butter.
- Bake at 375°F. for 45-55 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Gently stir potatoes and then top with shredded cheese. Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Scroll Down For More Information
This Broccoli Bud and Potato Casserole with cheese is a super easy dinner with just 5 ingredients plus spices!
It’s conveniently Vegetarian and gluten-free – but just because it has a few dietary titles doesn’t mean it tastes horrible – especially when cannabis is involved.