The New - International Highlife

The New

Type Hybrid
Yield 400 - 500 g/m²
Lineage Larry OG
Flavor Diesel
Effects Narcotic

The New was created by Humboldt Seeds in collaboration with Sherbinski. They crossed the wonderful Larry OG together with the Girl Scout Cookies. Two very popular strains that can be found around the USA that made its way to Europe quickly. The New is a gassy strain with pine and earthy notes.

It has a somewhat flowery appearance. With bright green buds that grow tall in big cola’s. She flowers ready in around 9 to 10 weeks depending a bit on the phenotype. She grows medium in size and is considered a indica dominant strain. Leaning heavily to indica side with about 80%, leaving 20% sativa.

 

Type
image description indica
Flowering
image description Medium
image description
DIFFICULTY
EASY
MEDIUM
DIFFICULT
image description
HEIGHT
SMALL
AVERAGE
TALL
image description
FLOWERING
7-9 weeks
10-12 weeks
12+ weeks
image description
YIELD
250 - 400 g/m²
400 - 500 g/m²
500+ g/m²

FLAVORS

A strong gassy strain with an earthy and somewhat diesel flavour and hints of pine.

STRAIN TEST

Humboldt seed company advertises this strain to have 28% THC and a trace amount of 0.1 CBD.

EFFECTS

The new is a strong strain that delivers a very potent body and head high. When consumed in large quantities can deliver a narcotic feeling and sleepiness.

image description
RELAXED
image description
SLEEPY
image description
EUPHORIC
image description
HAPPY
image description
HUNGRY
image description
cramps
image description
depression
image description
lack of appetite
image description
insomnia
image description
DRY EYES
image description
DRY MOUTH
image description
DIZZY
image description
ANXIOUS
image description
PARANOID

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Online Smoke Shop