Kool Aid Kush - International Highlife

Kool Aid Kush

Type Indica
Yield 400 - 500 g/m²
Lineage Unknown
Flavor Grape
Effects Stress

General info

Indulging in this hard to find indica-dominant hybrid is a rare treat that should be savored and appreciated. When and if you do come across it, grab it and go, because you don’t want to miss out on this one.

The name alone sends many users on a trip down memory lane, where they can see the image of the Kool-Aid Man breaking through a wall and saying, “Ohhhhhhh yeah,” in his red, pitcher style costume and his huge smile. If this doesn’t bring back your childhood, then nothing will. Just one smell of this light and fruity hybrid is guaranteed to put a grin on your face.

Ready for some fun? Try Kool Aid Kush.

Grow info

Regardless of which genetic origin is correct, we know that all of these parent strains grow well indoors or outdoors and prefer warm temperatures and low levels of humidity, we know that Kool Aid Kush prefers the same.

We do know that it is one of the pickier strains to cultivate and maintain, so is not recommended for novice growers.

Growing Kool Aid Kush indoors is advisable because the cultivator can control almost every aspect of the environment, adjusting temperature, humidity, light exposure, wind, oxygen, and nutrients.

Scrogging, or “Screen of Green,” is a technique where branches are trained to grow up through a screen, thereby separating each stalk so that it is exposed to a maximum amount of light and ventilation. This is a recommended method for growing Kool Aid Kush because it guarantees abundant light and allows the plant, which otherwise might not yield very high quantities.

Because this strain is relatively new and unknown, it is best to maximize your grow cycle by controlling as many factors as possible.

Regarding appearance, Kool Aid Kush is a medium sized plant that has abundant green and sometimes purple leaves. During flowering, the buds are compact and not very dense. They are full of resin and dark orange hairs that turn a dark amber color when harvested and cured.

Flowering Time – 55 to 77 days
Indoor yield – 12 to 16 ounces/sq. meter
Outdoor – 14 to 18 ounces/plant
THC – 13% to 30%
CBD – 0.1% to 2%
Sativa/Indica – 20%/80%

Overall, Kool Aid Kush is a relatively unknown strain that many growers are anxious to get their hands on for the experience of growing something so rare.

image description indica
image description Fast
image description
image description
image description
7-9 weeks
10-12 weeks
12+ weeks
image description
250 - 400 g/m²
400 - 500 g/m²
500+ g/m²


Regarding flavor and smell, Kool Aid Kush is very distinctive. No matter who its parents are, this interesting hybrid strain is sweet and sugary tasting, with hints of fruit and berries. Its aroma is very strong as well, with a well-defined kush flavor profile that many of us know and love.








Tested by LK Pure Labs in Illinois, Kool Aid Kush was found to have 12.59% THC and 0.6% CBD levels. Cannabinoid activated totals were 13.19%.


Kool Aid Kush is a mid-level strain, with THC percentages anywhere between eleven and thirteen percent, making it very accessible to all types of canna lovers. It also contains higher CBD levels, making it a strain that even the most hesitant of novice canna users will enjoy.

Initially, feelings of uplift and happiness occur. You might notice that you feel almost blissful but without the feeling of being out of control or too speedy.

As it continues, the body relaxes even more, and any pain you might be feeling disappears. The high then spreads throughout the body, resonating from the head right down to the toes. Many users report that their bodies became very loose and fluid and their minds quieted and calmed down, leaving them feeling nothing but ease and comfort.

Couch lock does not seem to be a problem with this super strong indica hybrid. In fact, many users said that they simply felt like “just hanging out” socially, allowing all of those social anxieties to melt away. And when the effects dissipated, every user interviewed said that they felt energetic and ready to get on with the rest of their day, or evening.

One of the most noted side effects of Kool Aid Kush, besides the feelings of relaxation and happiness, is hunger. So, grab some snacks, find a comfy place to spend some time, call a few friends, and share a little bit, or a lot, of Kool Aid Kush.

Your mind and your body will thank you for it.

image description
image description
image description
image description
image description
image description
image description
image description
image description
image description
image description
image description

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Online Smoke Shop