We wrote about this tray in 2021 when House Plant first dropped it and now the famous tray is available again.
For $485 you can become a proud owner of a rolling tray made by Seth Rogen….Just kidding, it’s not actually made by Seth of course.
If you live under a rock and haven’t seen the video yet, you can check it out below:
I invented a rolling tray. pic.twitter.com/R7LIHUSUoP
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) November 14, 2021
The video got people very excited – until they saw the price of the tray – $485.
You might ask why this thing is so expensive? Well, we don’t know to be honest. I mean it’s hand made but still…
We’ve been browsing through some comments on Reddit and it was pretty amusing, to say the least. Here’s some feedback from the crowd:
- It isn’t for us. It’s for his semi-wealthy stoner friends.
- Thanks, Seth. You are out of touch!!
- He is working with big cannabis to screw the small growers who made legalization a reality…capitalism needs to be broken like a mustang (horse reference).
- So were gentrifying weed now too? Remember when people acted like weed was for poor people lol.
- Is each one hand-made by Seth and signed by him or something?
- Dumb as fuck
- Buying art from a celebrity, what else would you expect?
- it looks like something Gwyneth Paltrow would shove up her ass to ” rid away the toxins “
- It’s pretty fucking ugly too lmao
- for 500 it should roll the damn joint for me
- this is a great example of California and celebrity cannabis greed. they charge this much because they know hype beasts will buy them and flip them and then they’re super exclusive. i fucking hate this aspect of legal cannabis.
- Seth Rogen is a complete corporate sellout! Fuck him and his weed company.
- Couldn’t even have the common courtesy to price it lower to 420 bucks 😤
What do you think about the tray? Let us know in the comments 🙂 Oh and by the way, if you are looking for a fairly priced rolling tray, check us out at World of Bongs.