You probably already know that Seth Rogen’s brand Houseplant launched a few different accessories this week. Especially his rolling tray video became hella viral with over 14,000,000 views on Twitter.
If you haven’t seen the video yet, you can check it out below:
I invented a rolling tray. pic.twitter.com/R7LIHUSUoP
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) November 14, 2021
The video got people very excited – until they saw the price of the tray – $485.
You might ask why this thing is so expensive? Well, we don’t know to be honest. I mean it’s hand made but still…
We’ve been browsing through some comments on Reddit and it was pretty amusing, to say the least. Here’s some feedback from the crowd:
- It isn’t for us. It’s for his semi-wealthy stoner friends.
- Thanks, Seth. You are out of touch!!
- He is working with big cannabis to screw the small growers who made legalization a reality…capitalism needs to be broken like a mustang (horse reference).
- So were gentrifying weed now too? Remember when people acted like weed was for poor people lol.
- Is each one hand made by Seth and signed by him or something?
- Dumb as fuck
- Buying art from a celebrity, what else would you expect?
- it looks like something Gwyneth Paltrow would shove up her ass to ” rid away the toxins “
- It’s pretty fucking ugly too lmao
- for 500 it should roll the damn joint for me
- this is a great example of california and celebrity cannabis greed. they charge this much because they know hype beasts will buy them and flip them and then they’re super exclusive. i fucking hate this aspect of legal cannabis.
- Seth Rogen is a complete corporate sellout! Fuck him and his weed company.
- Couldn’t even have the common courtesy to price it lower to 420 bucks 😤
What do you think about the tray? Let us know in the comments 🙂 Oh and by the way, if you are looking for a fairly priced rolling tray, check us out at World of Bongs, our Black Friday Sales already started – EVERYTHING IS OFF 30%