Weed Stuffed Pizza RollsDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 Baking Tray
- sharp knife
- cheese grater
- 1 roll refridgerated pizza dough
- 1 jar marinara sauce / pizza sauce
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp melted cannabutter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 8-12 oz mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings of your choice - pepperoni, ham, bacon, etc
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and lightly spray a baking dish.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface and press into a 12" X 8" rectangle. Cut rectangle into 24 squares. Place pepperoni and cheese (or desired toppings) into the center of each square. Gather the sides of each square up and pinch closed to create a ball. Place each ball seam side down in the baking dish
- When all of your dough squares have cheese and toppings on them, carefully lift up each square and wrap the dough around the toppings. Pinch to make sure each ball is sealed shut and then place them seam side down in a lightly sprayed pie pan (or similar sized dish).
- In a small ramekin stir melted cannabis butter, garlic powder, cannabis oil and Italian seasonings together. Brush tops of rolls with melted butter mixture using a pastry brush. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over rolls.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.