Weed Peanut Butter CookiesDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
1 cup cannabutter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line with parchment paper.
- Place the cannabutter in a mixing bowl with the peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar.
- Mix with an electric mixer or by hand until the batter has a creamy texture.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for an hour.Take a small piece of dough and roll it into a ball – the ball should be around one inch in diameter.
- Place the ball on the baking sheet and flatten it with a fork.Bake for around 10 minutes. Don't let them burn.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Weed Peanut Butter Cookies Information
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy and creamy cannabis recipe then today you’re in luck because are baking up Weed Peanut Butter Cookies.
Cooking with cannabis: tips and common mistakes
The best cannabis peanut butter cookies recipes are fairly straightforward, but there are some important things to keep in mind.
Top Cannabis Chef Tips:
- Pay attention. Cooking edibles, specifically cannabutter, involves hours of stove time. So keep an eye on your butter, stir it occasionally, and make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Always decarb – failing to do so will mean you’ll have a product that won’t get you high.
- Know where your edibles come from. Always prepare the edibles yourself, or only consume edibles that are made by people you trust.
Common Edible Mistakes:
- Skipping decarboxylation. It is essential to decarb your cannabis before cooking with it to activate the THC, so don’t skip this step.
- Not waiting for the effects to kick in. Edibles can take thirty minutes to two hours or more to have an effect — don’t get impatient and consume more too quickly, as you risk overdosing – so just wait a few hours.
- peanut butter
- brown sugar
- baking soda
- baking powder
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.