Cannabis Infused Oreos “Weed Oreos”Difficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Large pot
- metal bowl that can fit into the pot perfectly to use as a double boiler
- 100 gram white chocolate
- 24 oreo cookies
5-10 grams cannabutter
- Simmer a healthy amount of water in the big pot—enough so that the water doesn’t quite touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Place the white chocolate and cannabutter into the metal bowl. Place the bowl on top of the big pot containing simmering water.
- Wait until the white chocolate and cannabutter begin to melt, then begin to stir in order to infuse the cannabutter into the chocolate as consistently as possible.
- Take the metal bowl off the heat, and start dipping your Oreos into the mix. Place the dipped Oreos on a plate, and put it in the fridge so the white chocolate solidifies.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Have you ever wanted to try to make Weed Oreos?
It’s a well-known fact that there is an unbreakable bond between cannabis and Oreos. This crunchy, give-me-more munchies cookie treat has been a fan fave for years.
Why not merge Oreos with cannabis, and dip it in a nice cold glass of milk? Maybe Cannabis Milk?!
Below you will find the easiest, quickest and fool-proof recipe for weed Oreos.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- white chocolate
- cannabis butter
- 24 Oreo cookies
What Equipment Do I Need?
- a big pot
- metal bowl that can fit inside the big pot (double boiler)
Do I Need To Decarboxylate First?
If you don’t have any weed butter on hand, then yes – you’ll need to decarb your weed and make a nice healthy batch of cannabutter first – because the recipe requires it.
Here’s how to make cannabutter for those who haven’t tried it just yet.
What Can I Use Weed Oreos With?
The options are endless! You can enjoy plain old Oreos and milk – the traditional way, or you can enjoy them in ice cream, on top of milkshakes or make a peanut butter and oreo sandwich with them.
Another fun option is to make ice cream oreo sandwiches with them and wrap them in parchment paper, in your freezer for about 2-3 hours.
I like dunking them in coffee – hot coffee! Mmmm!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.