Weed Fruity Pebble BarsDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- Large pot
1/3 cup cannabutter
- 1 box Fruity Pebble Cereal
- 1 1/2 cups White chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini vanilla marshmallows
- In a large pot add the cannabis butter. Once the cannabis butter melts add the marshmallows and cook on low heat until the marshmallows are completely melted, about 2 minutes.
- Add the fruity pebbles to the pot & continue to stir on low heat.Lay out parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread the fruity pebble mixture evenly on the baking sheet. Pour melted white chocolate chips evenly over the fruity pebbles. Put in the fridge until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Weed Fruity Pebble Bars are one of my favourite cannabis edibles! This tasty recipe is a cannabis-infused spin on an old-fashioned fruity pebble bar recipe.
It takes about an hour to make, and you can make them bite-sized, or large-sized to suit your cravings!
Ready to get high?,
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.