Weed FirecrackersDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Aluminum foil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
1 tbsp decarbed cannabis flower
- 1 pkg saltine crackers
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or aluminum foil. Grind up however much cannabis you are using and spread it evenly on a baking tray. Once preheated, put this in the oven for 45 minutes. Take the cannabis out of the oven when it is done but leave the oven on.
- Spread peanut butter on each of the saltine crackers. Try and spread this evenly around the saltine cracker.
- Add cannabis to one side of the cracker.
- Lightly press crackers together and enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Weed firecrackers are one of the easiest and most delicious cannabis edible recipes.
This is a great recipe for bud beginners learning how to perfect their pot game in the cannabis kitchen.
What Exactly Are Weed Firecrackers?
You’re not going to believe how simple and easy this edible treat is.
Weed firecrackers are a cannabis edible that is made at home with weed-infused peanut butter between two crackers.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.