Weed Chocolate MacaroonsDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 egg whites
- vanilla extract
2 tbsp cannabutter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- First, preheat your oven to 325 degrees.Then place parchment paper on a large baking sheet or tray.Next combine coconut, sugar, flour, and salt together in a bowl.
- Use your hands to mix them well and break off any large lumps of coconut or flour.Crack the eggs and separate the egg whites from the yolk into a bowl.Add half a teaspoon of vanilla extract to the egg whites.Whip the egg whites very fast with a whisk or an electric hand mixer to get a nice shiny and frothy mixture.
- Now add the whisked egg whites and vanilla extract mixture to the dry coconut and flour mix.Combine the dry and wet ingredients together by tossing them with wooden spoons as it gives them a light and fluffy look.Once the mixture is ready put one tablespoon scoops of the mixture on the tray.
- Put the tray into the preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes till the macaroons are golden brown.
- Prepare a double boiler with a pan filled with water and a glass bowl placed above it.Bring the water to a boil and then add the cannabis butter to the bowl and let it melt.Once the butter has melted, start adding the chocolate to the cannabis butter in the bowl.Keep the flame on simmer so the sauce remains liquid.
- Once the macaroons have cooled down they are ready to be dipped in the marijuana chocolate sauce.Hold them from the bottom and dip the tops gently into the sauce.Top them off with chopped nuts of your choice.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Chocolate, cannabis and coconut combine to make these delicious Weed Chocolate Macaroons.
What is better than chocolate when you’re high? Okay.. maybe pizza? But chocolate comes in a close second – especially when you don’t have to bake them for long. This recipe is sweet, satisfying and yummy. It’s also a great recipe to prepare, and freeze – and pull out whenever you have the munchies.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- flaked coconut
- egg whites
- vanilla extract
- chocolate chips
- chopped nuts (optional)