Weed Breakfast SandwichDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- non-stick frying pan
- 4-5 strips bacon
- 1 sausage patty
- 1 English muffin or Bagel toasted
- 1 egg fried the way you like
- 2-3 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 dash salt and pepper each
4-5 tbsp cannabutter some for the pan, some for the toast
- Add a little cannabutter to the no-stick pan, turn to medium high and cook your egg as well as your bacon strips or sausage (all together in one pan)
- In the meantime, toast your English muffin or bagel.
- When everything is cooked through, assemble your toast and spread a little extra cannabutter on top, followed by the cheese, meat, egg and any toppings you like such as tomatoes or lettucs.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Weed Breakfast Sandwich Information
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day so it’s about high time you made a Weed Breakfast Sandwich!
I can’t think of a better way to start the day than with a THC-infused sammy that is not only packed with flavour, but also a perfect high that will last me all day.
It’s time to get high.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Weed Breakfast Sandwich?
The beauty of breakfast is that it’s simple and satisfying. You’ll need:
- cannabutter (recipe below)
- English muffins
- cheddar cheese
- bacon or sausage (or both!)
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Besides enjoying bud for breakfast, you’ll love that the mixture of cheese, meat and cannabutter tastes pretty much like a breakfast sandwich you would grab to-go – just better!
Depending on the strain you decide to use in your cannabis butter, you can enjoy a highly creative day, or a chill and relaxing day – you get to choose.
Once you get great at making cannabutter, you can actually pre-make these sandwiches, wrap them in parchment paper and stuff them in a freezer-friendly ziplock bag and freeze for weeks!
Then, whenever you’re craving cannabis for breakfast, just take one out and lightly warm it up in the oven for a few minutes or dethaw overnight, and place in a frying pan on low heat.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.