Weed Apple FrittersDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Dutch oven or deep fryer
- Measuring cups and spoons
- mixing bowls
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tbsp applesauce
- 2 large Granny smith aples peeled, cored, diced
1-2 cups cannabis oil
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in medium bowl. Make a well in the center and add 1/3 cup milk, eggs and applesauce. Stir just to combine. Fold in apples.
- Heat 1 1/2 inches of cannabisoil in heavy skillet, dutch oven or deep fryer to 375 degrees. Drop about 1/4 cup of batter per fritter into hot oil; spreading it out as you drop. Cook each side until golden brown; approximately 2 minutes per side. Use a slotted spoon to remove to paper towels to drain.
- Whisk together 1/4 cup milk, powdered sugar and vanilla. Dunk each fritters in the glaze turning over to make sure both sides coated. Place on wire racks to air dry and drip.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Weed Apple Fritters are luscious deep-fried donuts filled with apples, and cinnamon and drizzled with an easy three-ingredient glaze.
You can have these fabulous apple fritters in your hands in less than thirty minutes. Don’t blink – they’ll be gone in minutes if you share them with your 420 friends.
What You’ll Love About Weed Apple Fritters
- Homemade warm sweet apple fritters that are better than your local bakery.
- Cannabis oil for frying makes it a perfect weed edible infusion
- Only wholesome, all-natural ingredients with no artificial colours or preservatives.
- Easy and quick to mix and fry. Perfect!
- The fritters can be fried up in a fryer or deep Dutch oven. You choose!
Cannabis Chef Tips For Apple Fritters:
- Don’t over-mix the batter, as it may make the fritters challenging.
- Don’t overcrowd the pan when frying so the donuts cook better and the oil temperature is easier to maintain.
- A dutch oven or heavy pot helps the oil hold its temperature.
- Remove the fried fritters and place them on a stack of paper towels to drain.
- Store the cooled cooked fritters wrapped loosely in paper towels in a brown paper bag. This keeps all the goodness in, and prevents any grease from escaping!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.