Watermelon Salad With Feta and WeedDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- large bowl for salad
2 tbsp cannabis oil
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Watermelon Salad
- 5 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/3 cup feta crumbled
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/3 cup mint leaves torn
- 1 dash sea salt
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the cannabis oil, lime juice, garlic and salt.
- Scroll Down For More Information
If you’ve never had this delicious salad before, you’re missing out! Today we’re whipping up Watermelon Salad With Feta and Weed.
It sounds strange, yes – but does it taste strange? No way!
The unique combination of watermelon, feta and cannabis oil with a few other yummy add-in’s makes this the perfect summer salad. It’s time to get high.
Tell Me About This Weed Salad
You’ll need a nice, ripe watermelon or some grocery stores are fantastic because they offer packages of pre-cut watermelon. Go that route if you can!
If you can’t eat regular feta, but you want to – you could try goat feta – I think it tastes very similar but is a lot more gentle on my digestion, and I can enjoy the salad knowing I won’t feel bloated after.
You can throw in anything you like, but if you’re just starting out – work with the recipe verbatim so you get perfection.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- Red onion, for a sharp bite of flavour and crispy texture
- Cucumber, for a cool, crisp addition
- Feta cheese, for a creamy, tangy element
- Avocado for extra creaminess.
- Mint & Basil, for fresh herbal notes
- Serrano pepper, for a little heat (if you like, these are optional)
- And a bright lime dressing to tie it all together.
It will take a total of about 15 minutes to make, as long as you have your cannabis oil prepared in advance.