Cannabis Feta PastaDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Large casserole dish
1/2 cup cannabis canola oil
- 8 oz dried pasta
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz block of feta
- 2 pinches salt and pepper each
- 1-2 tsp freshly minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place the cherry tomatoes in an oven-safe baking dish. Pour the cannabis oil on top, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Place the feta block in the middle of the baking dish surrounded by the cherry tomatoes, and flip a couple times to coat it with the olive oil and seasoning.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, until the cherry tomatoes burst, and the feta cheese melts.
- While the tomatoes and feta are baking, cook the pasta in a pot of salted water according to package instructions until al dente. Drain, reserving ½ cup of the cooking liquid in case you'd like to toss it in.
- Immediately add the garlic and basil leaves to the cooked tomatoes and feta and toss everything to combine.
- Transfer the cooked pasta to the baking dish and toss to combine. Garnish with more fresh basil and serve warm.
- Scroll Down For More Information
For an easy weeknight pasta dish that’s fuss-free and flavorful, you have to check out this Tik Tok Baked Feta Pasta recipe!
It’s so simple and tasty – made with baked feta pasta with bursting cherry tomatoes.
The dish is hands-off, and all the magic happens in the oven.
Made with just a handful of ingredients, it’s no wonder this dish went viral on Tik Tok!
But this time? We’re adding in cannabis oil.
It’s time to get high!
- Tomatoes: Opt for cherry or grape tomatoes for this recipe. Their small size means optimal flavour, and tomatoes burst with flavour when hot and taste incredible.
- Feta Cheese: Use a block of feta cheese for best results. That’s because the block is less processed and will give a more melty consistency when baked.
- Pasta: You can use any pasta you’d like. Rigatoni is fun!
- Seasoning & Herbs: You’ll need cannabis oil, salt, pepper, garlic and basil. Play around with the seasoning and herbs if you’d like. You can try using some fresh oregano or fresh thyme.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.