Super Speedy Cannabis PastaDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- sauce pan for pasta
- Measuring cups and spoons
- strainer for pasta
- cheese grater
- 8 oz uncooked pasta
4 tbsp cannabis butter
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 14 oz can tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 dash salt and pepper each to taste
- 1 cup freshly grated parm cheese less or more to your liking
- Boil a large, salted pot of water for your pasta and cook it al dente according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile (once the pasta starts to cook), add the cannabutter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once it melts, add the garlic and sauté for about a minute, stirring constantly.
- Add in the tomato paste, tomato sauce, cream, and Italian seasoning. Stir until it's nice and smooth. Let the sauce cook for about 5 minutes or until it's thickened to your liking
- Season the sauce with salt & pepper as needed If the sauce is a little too acidic/tangy for your liking, add in a pinch of sugar.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce (add a splash of hot pasta water if the sauce gets too thick). Serve immediately with plenty of parmesan cheese over top.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Why spend hours in the kitchen when you can make a Super Speedy Cannabis Pasta!
This creamy tomato pasta recipe comes together quickly and uses everyday ingredients. plus a nice helping of cannabis butter.
You’ll love the silky tomato sauce! Add some freshly grated parm on top, and you’ll be in a wonderful cannabis coma.
Make sure you wear your jogging pants.
What Ingredients Will I Need?
For this Super Speedy Cannabis Pasta, you’ll need:
- 8 oz uncooked pasta
- cannabis butter
- tomato paste
- tomato sauce
- heavy cream
- Italian seasoning
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
Cannabis Chef’s Need To Know:
- canned tomatoes are perfect.
- don’t sub in anything else for the heavy cream.
- freeze any leftover pasta for months!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.