Starbucks Spinach Feta Weed WrapDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- mixing bowl
- Measuring Spoons
1 tbsp cannabis oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 lg egg whites
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch salt and pepper each
- 2x8-inch whole wheat tortilla wraps
- Place the egg whites into a bowl and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil from the sun dried tomatoes to the skillet. When the olive oil is fragrant, add the spinach to the skillet and sauté until it is wilted
- Add garlic, sun dried tomatoes, salt, and pepper to the spinach and toss. Sauté for an additional minute. Form a circle with all of the ingredients that is about 10-inches in diameter.
- Pour the whisked egg whites carefully over the spinach mixture and use a spatula to maintain a circular shape with the eggs and ingredients. Sprinkle the italian seasoning over the eggs.
- Let the eggs cook for 3-4 minutes and use a spatula to pull the edges up along the edge of the circle to make sure the egg and other ingredients don’t stick to the pan. You will be flipping the egg circle in one piece. Sprinkle the feta over the eggs and then place the tortilla on top of the eggs.
- Using a plate or a large spatula, carefully flip the eggs and tortilla over so the tortilla is down in the pan. Let the tortilla heat for 30 seconds and then carefully fold the tortilla by folding the bottom third of the tortilla away from you over the eggs and then the two sides inward creating an open envelope shape.
- Press on the folded edges of the tortilla for 10-15 seconds while the bottom of the wrap browns. Finally, carefully flip the wrap over so the folded edges brown.
- Scroll Down For More Information
If you’ve ever craved a Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap with Weed, then today’s your lucky day!
Now you can make the famous feta wrap from the comfort of your own home with just a few ingredients. And? These delicious wraps make the perfect freezer-weed breakfast meal.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- Sun0dried tomatoes – one of the key ingredients in this wrap is sun-dried tomatoes. Buy the ones in the jar with all of the delicious liquids inside.
- Cannabis oil – to infuse your wrap, of course!
- Fresh spinach – use fresh spinach and cook it down – takes seconds.
- Minced garlic – you can use fresh or jarred garlic.
- Egg whites – the Starbucks version of this recipe uses egg whites.
- Italian seasoning – adding extra seasoning and flavour is what makes this super tasty.
- Whole wheat tortillas – make sure you use a 10-inch or larger tortilla to fit everything in.
How To Make Spinach Feta Wraps
Whisk the eggs
Add the egg whites to a bowl and whisk together until combined. If you only use egg whites, be careful not to over-whisk the egg whites. Set the eggs aside for later.
Saute spinach and tomatoes
Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat. Add cannabis oil, and then the sun-dried tomatoes. Sauté until the olive oil is fragrant. Before adding the spinach, chop it up.
Add the spinach to the pan and toss it with oil and sun-dried tomatoes; sauté until the spinach wilts.
Next up eggs, and you’re almost there! But that’s what the recipe is for.
Can I Freeze The Spinach Wraps?
- When the wraps are cold, wrap each wrap into wax paper.
- Place each wrap into a large freezer safe bag and date the bag.
- Place the wraps in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- To reheat the wraps from frozen, remove the wraps from the freezer and place them in the oven at 325ºF for 15-20 minutes.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.