Spicy Grilled Cannabis SkewersDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Package bamboo grilling skewers
- mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 2 lg garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
1/4 cup cannabis oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash Tobasco sauce
- 2 lbs raw JUMBO shrimp peeled, devined
- 2 lemon cut into quarters
- In a small bowl crush the garlic with coarse salt; mix in cayenne pepper and paprika.
- Add in cannabis oil and lemon juice; mix until combine, then add in Tabasco if using.
- In a large bowl toss the shrimp with the garlic oil until evenly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile soak the wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat, then lightly oil the grill grate.
- Thread the shrimp onto the wooden skewers. Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side or until opaque. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Scroll Down For More Information
What Spices Do I Need?
Spices are what make this recipe amazing – and the shrimp will soak everything up so that when you grilled it, it will be coated in a beautiful sauce making it flavourful and crisp.
- coarse salt
- cayenne pepper
- cannabis oil
- lemon juice
- tobacco sauce
Note: Make sure you don’t marinade the shrimp any longer than 30 minutes; otherwise, the acids in the lemon juice will ‘cook’ the shrimp.
What Shrimp Should I Use For Spicy Grilled Cannabis Skewers?
If you can access jumbo shrimp, that’s the one you want to go with. Shrimp tends to shrink when heated, and you want to sink your teeth into juicy, big-fat shrimps.
Plus, jumbo shrimp has more surface area to soak in the tasty marinade you’re going to make.
Spicy Grilled Cannabis Skewers
Deliciously spicy grilled shrimp skewers for the BBQ marinated in a fantastic cannabis-oil infused sauce.
Make sure you soak the bamboo skewers for 30 minutes also, so they don’t burn.
Shrimp skewers go great with baked potatoes and a refreshingly crisp salad – but you don’t have to eat anything alongside these skewers – especially since we’re using jumbo shrimp.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.