Sheet Pan Spanakopita With WeedDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 2 sheet pan
- parchment paper
- Measuring cups and spoons
- mixing bowl
- 8 large flour tortillas
2 tbsp cannabis oil
- 1/3 cup parsley chopped fresh
- 1/3 cup dill chopped fresh
- 2 tbsp diced onion
- 2 tbsp green onion chopped
- 11 oz fresh spinach chopped finely
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 lg egg
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take one of your baking trays and brush the bottom with some cannabis oil. Place 6 tortillas around the edges of the baking tray so that half of the tortilla is on the tray and the other half is hanging over the side. Take a 7th tortilla and place it in the center of your baking tray (see image). The goal is to ensure that you do not see any part of your baking tray. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet set over medium heat add your oil, parsley, dill, red onion and green onion and saute for 3 - 5 minutes. Next, add in the spinach and cook until the spinach has wilted down.
- Transfer your spinach to a colander and allow to drain. When cool enough to handle, coarsely chop the cooked spinach mixture.
- Transfer the spinach to a large bowl and stir in the ricotta, crumbled feta, beaten egg, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Place your spinach mixture onto the tortillas you have arranged on the baking tray. Use an off-set spatula or the back of a spoon to spread it evenly across the entire baking tray. Place an 8th tortilla in the center of the baking tray and then fold over the tortillas which were hanging over the side of the baking tray. You should completely cover your spinach mixture.
- Brush the top of your tortillas with a bit of cannabis oil and cover the top with a sheet of parchment paper. Next, place your second baking tray on top of your parchment paper and press down.
- Bake in the middle rack of your oven for 20 - 25 minutes. You may need to remove the top baking tray and parchment paper near the end of the cooking time in order to brown the top. You can also set your oven to broil for a minute or so (watch carefully so that you don't burn it).
- Scroll Down For More Information
The flavours of this Sheet Pan Spanakopita With Weed are out of this world.
Even if you don’t like spinach, this recipe calls for feta and ricotta, which are packaged into an excellent crispy package. What’s not to love? There are so many recipes for spanakopita, and we have yet to try one I haven’t loved.
But when it comes to weed edibles, this one is the all-time favourite.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- When making traditional Greek Spanakopita, it takes a whole lot of time- but using tortillas? Not at all!
- You’ll still need to take a little time to layer the sheets out and put the delicious spread inside, but it will taste super yummy nonetheless
- Cannabis oil! It’s so good. It will make it nice and crispy. Guaranteed.
- It won’t take long, and you’ll have a beautiful-looking sheet pan spanakopita.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.