Savoury Cannabis Breakfast SkilletDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- skillet Oven Safe
- mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
2 tbsp cannabis butter
- 2.5 cups frozen cubed hashbrowns
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 12 fully cooked breakfast sausage cut into small cubes
- 4-6 eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Heat cannabis butter in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add frozen potatoes. Cook the potatoes, tossing them gently, until they begin to get golden brown on the edges.
- Season the potatoes with salt and pepper. Add the chopped bacon and sausage. And cook, tossing, for 2 minutes.
- Smooth everything into an even layer in the skillet and then make a little well where you want to crack each egg.
- Crack the eggs into the well and sprinkle them with a little salt and pepper.Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Scroll Down For More Information
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so making a Savoury Cannabis Breakfast Skillet is the perfect way to start your day!
So many people adore breakfast, but not the hassle and cleaning that goes along with it.
If you’re one of those people, let us convert you to the cannabis side of breakfasts!
How To Make a Cannabis Breakfast – In The Skillet
- Cook frozen hash browns. In your oven-safe skillet, cook the potatoes, tossing them gently, until they begin to get golden brown on the edges.
- Add cannabutter
- Add bacon and sausage. Cook, tossing, for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs. Smooth everything into an even layer in the skillet and then make a little well where you want to crack each egg. Crack the eggs into the well and sprinkle them with a little salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese. You can use any kind you like!
- Bake. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are cooked to your liking.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.