Salted Caramel Pecan Toffee SquaresDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 15 x 10 inch pan
- Aluminum foil
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 12 graham cracker sheets
- 1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup cannabis butter
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 15×10 inch pan with aluminum foil, sprayed lightly with cooking spray. Place graham cracker sheets in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- In a saucepan, bring brown sugar, butter and heavy whipping cream to a boil, over medium heat, stirring often. Once melted and smooth, add vanilla.Pour caramel sauce over the graham cracker sheets and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly golden brown and bubbly.Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt. Carefully lift out the bars (using the aluminum foil) and cool on wire racks about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled.Break into squares.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Salted Caramel Pecan Weed Toffee Squares Information
With the holidays quickly approaching, it’s time to plan your 420 menus and that needs to include Salted Caramel Pecan Toffee Squares.
Having a beautiful dessert infused with cannabis is a great way to ease into the holidays. Especially if you have stressful family members to deal with!
What Ingredients Do I Need?
These salted caramel pecan toffee bars would be fabulous on any dessert platter, but they also make a great edible gift!
Make sure they are weed-friendly and clearly label any edible gifts you give.
- This recipe uses graham crackers instead of the traditional saltine crackers, but you can substitute saltines for them if it’s what you have on hand or prefer.
- The quick homemade caramel sauce is super easy, so don’t be intimidated by making it yourself.
- If you prefer a different topping or nut, go wild!
- Buy chopped pecans if you’re using them today.
- Don’t forget to line your pan with aluminum foil… the last thing you want to be trying to clean up is baked caramel sauce!
- For chocolate lovers, go ahead and spread or drizzle melted chocolate over the top.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.