Quick and Easy Cannabis ChocolateDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 Double Boiler
- 1 chocolate molds pick fun shapes and the same sizes so dosing is consistent
- 1 cup chocolate chips
2 tbsp cannabis butter
- Fill the bottom portion of the double boiler with 1 cup of water. Add the top pan and place on the stove and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Once simmering, add the chocolate chips or wafers.
- Steam from the bottom pan will heat the chocolate in the top pan, allowing the chocolate to melt slowly. Stir occasionally until the chocolate is fully melted, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in your butter. Stir the chocolate mixture until all ingredients are well combined.
- Once everything is melted and combined, turn off the heat, remove the double boiler's top portion, and set it aside.
- If you plan on pouring the chocolate into molds, use a spoon or other similar tool to get the hot chocolate into your desired mold cavities.
- Gently tap the molds against the counter or other flat surfaces to release any remaining air bubbles.
- Place the chocolate-filled molds in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes to set.After 20 minutes, pop the chocolates out of the molds and place them in a ziplock bag or other air-tight storage container.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Are you curious about making Quick and Easy Cannabis Chocolate? If you are, then look no further because today’s recipe is definitely bookmark-worthy.
Imagine delicious melt-in-your-mouth cannabis-infused chocolates that are ready in 30 minutes.
Today we’re using melted chocolate chips and wafers with a healthy dose of cannabis butter to create the best tasting weed chocolate ever.
It’s ‘high’ time you made cannabis chocolate!
- Just 2 ingredients are needed: melting chocolate and cannabis butter – that’s it!
- Make sure you decarb your weed in advance
- No tempering is required! Just melt, infuse, mold, and enjoy.
Do I Need To Decarb My Weed?
Absolutely, 100% yes!
If you’re new to edibles or rekindling your love of cooking and baking with cannabis then here’s a great article about how to properly and efficiently decarboxylate your weed.
Decarbing basically means you heat the flower to activate the THC so that you can get high. Without decarbing you will not get high, period.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Making this recipe today is not only easy, but it’s effective and fun! You don’t need to temper the chocolate, or do anything fancy at all.
So which chocolate do you use? You can use melting chocolates, chocolate wafers, or chocolate bars without any added ingredients.
Choose the type of chocolate you love, and simply melt! It’s that easy.
How To Determine The Dosing
The Ideal Dose for a Total Newbie
If you are a microdoser, or this is your first time using cannabis to dose some edibles, use the lowest dosage possible.
A starting dosage of one to five milligrams per edible is sufficient to give you gentle relief from pain and stress and help you deal with anxiety.
At this dosage, you will feel more clear-minded and better able to focus on your studies and work.
A quick way to dose is to add some cannabis-infused oil or cannabutter to some peanut butter as a yummy treat.
The Perfect Dose for a Beginner
If you’ve used cannabis before and are familiar with some of the after-effects, then you can up your dosage slightly. You will be more familiar with how many more edibles you can dose and consume without suffering an unpleasant high.
If you are a beginner and use cannabis for simple relaxation or to sleep better, use a five to 15-milligram dose.
If you start at the recommended 2.5 milligrams and find the effects aren’t strong enough, don’t simply up the intake of THC. Instead, wait several hours after eating the first dosed edible to let your body metabolize the THC.
Want To Know More?
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.