Potato Cannabis CroquettesDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups cooked potatoes (cooled)
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons unsalted cannabis butter, melted
2 teaspoons finely sliced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Pinch grated nutmeg
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 3-4 ounces Gorgonzola, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Whisk 1 of the eggs in a medium bowl. Mash the potatoes and add to the bowl. Add the Parmesan, cannabis butter, chives, parsley, nutmeg, cayenne, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix gently until evenly combined.
- Using your hands, form the potato mixture into ovals or ballls. Press a cube of Gorgonzola into the center and pack the potato mixture around the cheese until it forms a smooth ball.
- Continue and repeat until all the potato mixture is used up.
- Beat the remaining egg in a shallow plate.
- Put the breadcrumbs in another shallow dish. Roll a croquette in the egg, coating it gently, then in the breadcrumbs, and place it on a clean plate. Repeat with the remaining croquettes. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Pour enough cannabis oil (or vegetable oil) into a heavy-bottomed skillet to reach a depth of 1/4 inch.
- Heat the oil over medium heat, and fry the croquettes a few at a time, turning, until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and salt to taste. Repeat with the remaining croquettes, and enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.