Peanut Butter Banana Weed WrapDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- cutting board
- sharp knife
- Glass bowl
- 2 large ripe bananas not over ripe
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
1-2 tbsp cannabutter
- 1/3 cup melted chocolate chips optional
- Lay tortilla wraps onto a cutting board.
- Mix cannabutter and peanut butter together in a bowl and microwave for 10 second increments - about 2 times. Mix in between with a whisk or fork.
- Once warmed and mixed together, spread onto tortillas evenly.
- Next, place a banana onto the middle of tortilla.
- Carefully, but tightly, wrap the banana in the tortilla. Once wrapped, use a sharp knife and cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- Optional: melt chocolate chips in microwave and drizzle on top.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Weed Wraps Information
It wasn’t Elvis’s favourite snack for nothing! Today we’re making Peanut Butter Banana Weed Wrap.
Now, I don’t know if Elvis smoked weed, but I do know he loved the combination of peanut butter and banana – and when you add it into a fresh wrap, with cannabis – you’re not going to be singing the blues.
It’s time to get high.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
Besides the obvious peanut butter and banana – you’re going to need a little bit of cannabutter. It’s the perfect way to infused weed into your snack.
You can also use:
- melted chocolate chips
- honey drizzle
- maple syrup
- shredded coconut
- crushed pecans or walnuts
- tortilla wraps – just go with plain old white or whole wheat – do not get adventurous here – sun dried tomato tortillas will not taste good with this combo!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.