One Pot Taco Weed SpaghettiDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 strainer
- 1 large saucepan or pot to boil pasta
- 1 cheese grater
- 1 sharp knife
- 1 cutting board
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups pasta (spaghetti)
- 1 pkg storebought taco seasoning
- 1 small can of cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup cilantro more or less if you like
- 1 onion chopped finely
3-4 tbsp cannabutter
- Fill a pot with water abd bring to a boil on high.
- In the meantime, chop up all veggies finely. Set aside
- Pour pasta into boiling water with a pinch of salt. Let cook for 10 minutes approx. Follow package directions.
- Add cannabutter to a frying pan on medium -high and once pan is hot, add ground beef and onions. Stir often and once meat is browned, add onions and tomatoes. Add taco seasoning package. Cook for a few minutes more.
- Strain pasta and add it back into the same pot, add in meat mixture and mix well.
- Serve immediately with loads of cheese and cilantto.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Weed Taco Spaghetti Information
If you’re looking for a super tasty yet easy meal for any night of the week, then you’re going to love making One Pot Taco Weed Spaghetti!
Made with a combo of pasta and taco seasonings, it not only tastes amazing but the infusion of cannabutter will guarantee a delicious high too.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
Beside the obvious pasta, you’re going to need:
- ground beef
- taco seasoning
- cream of chicken soup
- cheddar cheese
- any spicy peppers you love
What Else Do I Need?
You’ll need a few easy and simple kitchen staples that most people have in their pantries:
- large pot or saucepan
- cheese grater (or you can take the easy way out and buy pre-grated cheese)
- cutting board
- sharp knife
Taco Pasta Recipe
I dare you to put the taco pasta into actual taco shells and see how it tastes! It might look strange, but I bet you that you’ll like it!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.