Nutella Weed BrownieDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- mixing bowl
- Brownie pan ( 9x9)
Measuring cups and spoons
- 1/4 cup cold water
2 tbsp unsalted cannabis butter room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 90 grams Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/4 cups Nutella Divided
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C and line a 9X9 or 8X8 square pan with foil and grease heavily.
- In a large pot add the water, butter, sugar, and cocoa powder. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes until it is all combined together. Remove from the heat and mix in 8oz (1 Cup) Nutella, the mixture will be very thick. Then add the oil and vanilla extract, this will take a minute or two to mix in, that's fine. Just get it mostly combined then let sit for five minutes before adding the eggs.
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Make sure to mix well.
- Add the baking powder, salt, cornstarch, and mix to combine. Gently add the flour by using a spatula to fold in until just combined, just before there are no flour streaks. Do not over mix, this will affect the end product.
- Pour into prepared pan then dollop the remaining 2oz (¼ cup) Nutella and use a butter knife to swirl lightly. Bake for 25-35 minutes.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Nutella Weed Brownies Information
Incredibly rich and fudgy, these Nutella Weed Brownies are a chocolate lovers’ dream!
Rich, thick, and full of Nutella – you’re not going to be able to eat a few – so be very careful you don’t consume too much.
What Do I Need To Know About Nutella Weed Brownies?
Who doesn’t love Nutella? It’s been around for ages, and everyone loves its hazelnut flavour and smooth chocolate texture.
You will not be disappointed in this recipe, trust me – they are the perfect pot brownies.
Ingredients For Brownies
- Water. Enough said!
- Unsalted Cannabis Butter. Cannabis butter provides great flavour.
- Granulated Sugar. Melting the sugar with the first ingredients helps create a shiny, crinkly top!
- Dutch Cocoa Powder. Dutch-process cocoa powder is the best. Don’t skip this part!
- Nutella. The star of this edible show!
- Vegetable Oil. Vegetable oil has a lot of moisture which helps create a moist, chewy brownie. Perfect!
- Pure Vanilla Extract. Get the real stuff.
- Large Eggs. At room temperature.
- Baking Powder. Always necessary.
- Salt. Salt helps balance out all of the sugar.
- Cornstarch. Also known as cornflour, this gives your brownies a beautifully soft texture. Who knew!?
- All-Purpose Flour. Don’t overmix or you’ll get tough and hard-to-eat brownies. No thanks!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.