Nutella Stuffed Cannabis CookiesDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- cookie sheet
- mixing bowl
- parchment paper
- Measuring cups and spoons
1 cup cannabutter
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium saucepan, melt the cannabis butter over medium-low heat. Once melted, bring the butter to a boil. Swirling the pan or stirring with a wooden spoon continue to cook the butter until the milk solids begin to brown and the butter becomes an amber color. Remove from the heat and allow to cool while you do the next steps.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. In 2 teaspoon portions, drop scoops of Nutella onto the prepared baking sheet. You will need 24 scoops. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 20 minutes, while you make the cookie dough.
- In a large bowl stir together the cooled butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon until combined. Add in the egg, the yolk, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the flour and then the chocolate chips. Chill the dough for 15 minutes.While the dough is chilling preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out chilled cookie dough. Press a well into the dough and place a frozen scoop of Nutella into the cookie dough and form the dough around the Nutella, encasing it in the dough making a ball.
Place the cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet 3- inches apart. Return the unused Nutella to the freezer while the batches are baking to keep it frozen.Bake for 8 minutes until the edges are golden.
Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Nutella Stuffed Cannabis Cookies Information
Nutella Stuffed Cannabis Cookies are a MUST-MAKE!
They are a brown butter chocolate chip cookie recipe with a thick, gooey layer of Nutella baked inside.
It is perfection in a cookie, and I’ll show you exactly how to make it.
What Other Ingredients Do I Need?
It’s fairly simple, so don’t over complicate it. Here are the ingredients:
- Light brown sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- All-Purpose flour
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
How To Stuff Cookies With Nutella
This part is pretty easy! You just need to pay attention as you drop spoonfuls of Nutella onto a lined baking sheet and freeze the dollops!
When you make your cookie dough, scoop out a portion, and make a little “well” in the center.
Place one of the frozen Nutella ‘balls’ into the center of a ball of cookie dough, making sure to form the cookie dough all around it, sealing it inside!
Can I Freeze My Nutella Stuffed Cookies?
For sure you can! Freeze them after you bake them so that you have them ready anytime you feel the munchies coming on!
Let them cool completely, and then stack them into a large plastic container.
Use a piece of parchment to separate the layers. I find that parchment paper is the most magical kitchen tool you could use for baking or cooking. Nothing sticks to it. It’s a beautiful thing!
All the cookies are to thaw out at room temperature before eating.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.