No Bake Rocky Road Weed BitesDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- mixing bowl
- parchment paper
- Measuring cups and spoons
1/2 cup cannabutter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the cannabutter or oil, sugar, milk, and coca powder.
- Add the oats, peanut butter, and vanilla extract to the pan. Stir well, until all ingredients are well combined. Then fold in the marshmallows.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Rocky Road Weed Bites Information
Today we’re making No-Bake Rocky Road Weed Bites.
What makes these even sweeter? Crunchy peanut butter and marshmallows! Because you don’t have to bake them, you can sit back, relax and get baked in minutes.
Features Of This Recipe
- No baking is required. Just mix it all up, roll them and eat them.
- Perfectly quick and freezes very well.
- Only eight simple ingredients – makes this super easy.
- Gluten-free AND vegetarian. Score!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
These no-bake weed cookies are so simple, quick and easy. Made with the sweetest of ingredients, you’ll fall for these in just one bite.
They are the perfect go-to snack. And, if you make them and freeze them, you’ll be able to pull them out of the freezer and nibble in about 20 minutes’ time.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- Cannabutter (recipe and how-to below)
- Granulated white sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Quick rolled oats
- Crunchy peanut butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Mini marshmallows
No Bake Rocky Road Weed Bites
I love making these on a rainy day – partly because when I’m done, at least there’s something great about the day when it feels a little dreary!
I always double up the batch and freeze them, label and individually portion them so I can pull one out any time I’m in the mood for a little something sweet. (which is pretty well always!)
You can add in nuts or shredded coconut if you like – basically anything crunchy, and you’ll elevate this yummy tasting weed edible recipe!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.