No Bake Chocolate Cannabis CookiesDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Combine the sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk in a saucepan. Boil for one full minute. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter (optional), vanilla, and oatmeal. Drop by spoonful onto wax paper. Let cool for at least 30 mins.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Chewy, nostaligic, gooey and infused with weed – you’re going to love making these No Bake Chocolate Marijuana Cookies.
The best part besides the cannabis butter is that you don’t have to bake these.
That’s my kind of edible!
Features Of These No Bake Cookies
- No bake – which makes things perfectly easy
- Infused with cannabis butter – the very best thing about these cookies
- Simple ingredients – most of which you may have in your pantry
- Tasty– easily freeze-able, and lasts a long time in the fridge when properly covered
Why You Will Love This Recipe
These no-bake weed chocolate cookies are so simple, quick and easy. You can whip these up anytime you like, just make sure you always have cannabutter in the fridge or freezer.
In a pinch? Got a chocolate and cannabis craving? 420 buds coming over and want to impress them?
Then make these no-bake cookies for the win!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.