Marijuana Monkey BreadDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 Bundt cake pan
- mixing bowls
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Large gallon sized plastic bag
1/2 cup granulated sugar (you can use cannabis sugar if you like it strong!)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 bag Mini Reeces Cups
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped raisins optional
- 1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup cannabutter
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously grease 12-cup bundt cake pan with cooking spray. In large 1-gallon plastic food storage bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Flatten to circles and gently press a peanut butter cup into each one. Gently shake in bag to coat.
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and cannabutter; pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Loosen edges of pan with metal spatula. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; replacing any biscuit pieces and caramel from pan. Pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Marijuana Monkey Bread Information
Have you ever made bread before? What about Marijuana Monkey Bread? If not, you’re in for a wonderful treat!
This recipe is made with Pillsbury Grands biscuits, mini Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups and cannabis butter to bring it all together for a gorgeous pull-apart bread that is highly addictive.
It’s time to get high.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- granulated sugar
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Grands Original Biscuits
- chopped walnuts
- firmly packed brown sugar
- mini Reece’s peanut butter cups
What Else Should I Know?
This is it if you’re looking for a classic monkey bread recipe.
Toss Pillsbury biscuits with cinnamon sugar, and peanut butter cups, and pour in a brown sugar-butter mixture and bake in a bundt pan until golden brown.
The result is a warm, gooey, buttery, comforting and delicious pull-apart—just the thing you’d want to eat for breakfast or dessert.
Note: I love to make a little extra weed butter and sugar mixture, heat it up in the microwave for a few seconds and then dip the monkey bread peaces into that for a tastebud explosion!
You can also use a yummy cream cheese frosting, or eat it as is – it’s perfect any way you eat it!